I should change the name of my blog from Idea queen to overwhelmed idea queen. I have so many ideas that I want to try that I am not completing anything. I wonder how many of you out there are over loaded. When do you decide to put certain ideas on the back burner??? How do you Organize what’s gets done. This is my current dilemma. Let me give you an idea of the many projects I have out there in a uncompleted status….
· My sisters Mother’s day quilt (yes we are WAY past Mother’s Day)
· Daughters Lap Quilt
· New Grandbaby quilts (2 are in unfinished status)
· Post crossings postcards.. a great idea I’ll cover in another post
· 5 Mug Rugs… 3 were supposed to be END of the year teacher gifts, but have not turned into beginning of year.
· Glass bead magnets (this is in hope of using up all those Mosaic craft supplies
· Embroidered pillow
· Embroidered Tote for Daughters birthday that was July 3
· Hexagon quilt …just started
And that’s what I can remember off the top of head. So please share, what is your process when you are whelmed and do you feel frustrated when ideas don’t go as planned.