Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Craft a Mania

So I have another GREAT idea... lets sell crafts for money.  Which is actually kinda funny because right now I have no absolutely NO crafts done to sell, just alot of images in my head.  Well the kids and I did come up with a list of things to make and the hope to build a client base from the local flea market.  We headed off to Michaels and spent over $100.00 (yikes) in supplies to make "samples"!  Once I have the samples and can actually show people I will get a better idea of which product we should make more of and thenn buy supplies in bulk.  If nothing else, everyone will get some great homemade gifts for birthdays and Christmas this years.  Here are some of the ideas we are trying out this weekend:  Herb Garden Center pieces, Mosaic Mirrors, Etched Vases , Custom painted wine glasses and Hemp bracelets.  Sounds like a lot, it is.  I am trying to decide which one to focus on but I love them all so much.  Will keep you updated with pictures when we start the projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment