I actually got over the Overwhelmed and buckled down. I started with some basic organization of my ideas and projects to be complete that are already started. Once I had a realistic list, I actually set to work. I was able to buckle down and complete my daughters lap quilt. This was made of scrappy fabric that I received and a $3.00 fleece from Wal-Mart. In all actually it took me 2 hours to complete! I cannot believe Only 2 hours and I was procrastinating for months!!!
I do have to share a comment that my son made when we were shopping the other day… Mom ,every time I look at something I see FABRIC. Yep, I have now trained all my children to view everything as either something we can make or as something that can be made into something else. And the list is
· My sisters Mother’s day quilt (yes we are WAY past Mother’s Day)
· · New Grandbaby quilts (2 are in unfinished status)
· · Post crossings postcards.. a great idea I’ll cover in another post.. still need the post
· · 5 Mug Rugs… 3 were supposed to be END of the year teacher gifts, but have not turned into beginning of year.
· · Glass bead magnets (this is in hope of using up all those Mosaic craft supplies
· · Embroidered pillow
· · Hexagon quilt …just started set a goal of 25 hexagons this week
Until next time, happy crafting to you.