Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Changes and Changes...

Wow, its been months absolutely months since I have posted anything.  Truth be told I wasn’t sure I wanted to keep blogging.  My blog hasn’t gotten the response I thought it would.  I’ve been doing some soul searching and decided to give it one more shot.  We changed a few things around as well.
First…  Welcome to Anna Noelle Designs!!!   Yes, I changed the name.  The name now reflects the combined efforts of me and my daughter.  It will also be easier to link it to our Facebook page and upcoming etsy store.  I also want to let you in to our lives a little too.  Our struggles and our successes, as we work towards our dreams with lots of fun and Craftiness along the way.  Feedback is requiring if not necessary.  How else can one improve if we don’t receive feedback?
Now let me share what we have been up to lately.  We have been involved in several swaps mostly from Instagram.  Check out our Instagram @kraftykat16.   I was also a winner of a blog post, my first ever.   I won  a copy of Lori Holt's  new book  Great Granny Squared. Debbie from a  Happy Little Cottage blog hosted the giveaway.  I was thrilled absolutely thrilled.  If you have time hop on over and check them out.

On a sadder but more inspirational note, I recently lost a very dear friend several months back.  My friend left behind many loved ones, but the most tragic is her 5 children and husband.  I have taken on the task of working on picture quilts for these amazing little people.  It has taken much longer to complete this task, simply because I did not realize the magnitude of emotion I would be feeling.    As the quilts get closer to completion we will be sharing.  In the meantime, please check out the fundraising page for my Amazing friend    http://www.youcaring.com/other/loving-support-for-megans-children/140432.

No comments:

Post a Comment